add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

LED Case fans vs. A LED light strip

RGoody

64 months ago

Hi guys. I have all but two parts for my build (mobo and processor will be here tuesday) and I was thinking that I wanted to light up the inside of my case, orange color. Now, I have a choice between case fans with LED's (3x NZXT 120mm) and a 6ft NZXT LED light strip that is orange. The fans will cost me $45, the light strip $20.

I wanted to know which would serve me better for lighting up the inside of my white C70, or maybe even both?

Thanks in advance

Goody

PS here are URLs:

Fan(s)

Light Strip

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

If you need fans anyway, probably get the fans, otherwise get the LED strip. You can move it near components you want more lit up and also it's less expensive.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Case came with three fans, was thinking about replacing them because the're just all black (not what I want my build to look like).

Can a 3-pin fan be controlled by a program like speedfan?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube