add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need help on gaming/Youtube PC.

CallOfBattlefield4
  • 70 months ago

So I'm wanting to get into PC gaming as well as doing Youtube. I haven't build a PC before so some part might be a dumb idea but, heres a list of things I need and need to be able to do with it, must be able to multi-task (Run Fraps or XSplit while playing Minecraft,CoD,GTA,Garry's mod, ETC.), cheap case (don't want to have to buy a expensive case instead buying more powerful equipment.), doesn't need a monitor but, would be nice, needs to be able to play games like DayZ and other games like that while running streaming software, MUST be able to edit and render without long waits. And can someone recommend a cheap, fast, and unlimited internet service in Oklahoma. Sorry if I left anything out and sorry if anything is hard to understand. I also forgot to mention that it needs to be under $550 USD.

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

scrub

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

you cant do youtube with like $500 you need at least $1000 for like rendering and stuff

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

So, can't, better off saving your money and waiting until like $1000-$1200 has been approached

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube