add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA Hadron Air VS. INWIN 901 VS. Corsair 250d

oberon13

64 months ago

Building a 2nd M-ITX as a workstation, and I can't decide between these 3 cases! They all have great asthetics and varying build options....My plan is to get either a 4690k or 4790k with slight overclock, maybe 4.5ghz depending on temps...thoughts? My budget for the build is going to be ~$1200 USD (just the tower) so costs/budget isn't an issue, strictly looks/performance/cooling :)

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 2 points

Corsair 250D has very solid brushed aluminum and steel asthetics along with dual side panel ventilations for direct airflow. It knocks both EVGA Hadron Air and INWIN 901 outta the park because they are choked by airflow and they cost more than the 250D. But I do like the glass window design by INWIN 901 though..

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

As much as I like the design of the inwin, the airflow on it is pretty limited.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube