add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Plutos
  • 70 months ago

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/tmbpQ7

So I just finished picking out my parts but I would like you guys to finish it and maybe even modify it to make it better while staying around the price. I couldn't decide which power supply would be best and optical drive so i'd like suggestions. Also, my friend recommended that CPU cooler but i'm not sure if it's enough to cool the cpu. Do I need water cooling? and i heard that the corsair hydro series was great. and i was unsure about my memory. is corsair the best? if not would you recommend another one? I was also afraid that i'm buying a too high end mother board also so should i get a lower end one and which one? ohoohoh and i forgot. is the r9 280x better than the gtx 770, i mean it's cheaper but by performance wise and temp and noise. wondering if my rig is also noisy and if there's a way to make the pc quiet, maybe a better cpu cooler and i'm afraid my pc will get very hot. My friend told me to also get some wireless adpater for connecting to the wifi but i'm clueless so can someone explain to me. Thanks

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

Dont quote me on this, but i think the r9 280x is more powerful, but the gtx 770 is more reliable and will give less issues.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube