add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

FM2A88X-ITX+ with NH-U12S

gorman

66 months ago

The website lists them as compatible, but I'm a bit concerned because I know with the L9a you need to use the spacers. Is the compatibility list accurate, or does someone happen to have experience with these?

I'm guessing I could reuse the NM-APS3 spacers regardless, but weight might be a problem so I'd prop up the middle of the mobo.

Thanks.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube