add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case for around $60

ArtificialSloth

64 months ago

I'm looking for a new case because the one I have now is a pain to get in and out, the front headphones and mic jack doesn't work, and it has know where to add fans or a water cooler so right now I have heating issues.

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I just recently ordered a Cooler Master storm scout 2 advanced, which is about $80, BUT, has a $20 mail in rebate so it's technically around $60. It's a mid size tower and looks quite spacious. Check it out.

I could let you know in a few days how it checks out.

[comment deleted]
  • 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I use this case on my PC. It is $35-45 and it comes in 2 different editions, each in 2 colors. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005869A16/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

The Corsair 300R may be of interest.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

So the case is pretty easy to get in and out of, just a couple of thumb screws and then you pull a sliding panel.... and you're in!

There is removable HDD trays so you can fit larger GPUs in it, and it comes with 3 fans, 2 of which are red LED.

Only problem with this case... is that it was defective when I got it, so i'm waiting on a replacement. The back board that supports the MoBo standoffs wasn't installed correctly which jacked up the standoff screw holes and made them incompatible with the standoffs the case came with, so i'm just really unlucky.

Also, carrying handle is a plus. It's about 22 pounds.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube