add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A case for my new gaming/progaming PC

Trigoli

64 months ago

Hi, I am Trigoli.

I have begon making a new gaming pc and I want to get into progaming. so for now my question is not what parts to get but... what kind of tower is the question I was looking at the CM storm ''Trooper'' or maybe a Cosmos series full tower.

I don't need it not to be silent. one thing do... I still don't have a budget, but I don't want to buy a to expensive tower that is all :)

(max 170 dollers/euro's)

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

usually the two.common picks are.the fractal design r4 or the corsair 500r. if cooling is what u prefer go.with 500r and if silence is what u prefer.go.with the r4.

i.recomend the 500r not only for.cooling but because its a mix version of the r4 an has everything u wamt or need. such as.cooling,window, look, expansion,etc...

if their prices are high then consider any of the little brothers of the 500r such as 200r, 300r, or 400r.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the tips :)

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a really cheap case for you. It is 35-45 US dollars, and it comes in 2 versions, each in 2 colors. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005869A16/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube