add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please help me pick a case for my new build!!

kronik

64 months ago

I will be starting a new build soon and I am in a debate about cases. I've narrowed it down to these 3 but I just can't decide which one to choose from now.

Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case, Arctic White.

ThermalTake Chaser A31 Case, Black.

Cooler Master COSMOS SE Case w/ Side Window, Midnight Black.

thank you in advance for your input :) I'm looking forward to my next build. :)

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I suppose you have an ATX mobo? I'd go with the ThermalTake case, it's half the price of the others and provides great quality. It comes with two fans, 120mm front and back. It's quite roomy so you get great airflow, you could add some better fans and even liquid cooling down the road if you want.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I have wanted that case for awhile now. I really like the color scheme, but I also want my build to have a little bit of value should I ever decide to sell it. I appreciate your input I will probably end up getting both just because I really can't decide.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube