add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Spec-02 compatibility error *URGENT*

Scotlandboy42

65 months ago

Hi i was just wondering I have a corsair spec 03 and the dimensions are exactly the same as the 02 only the 03 has a 'more aggressive' look so I was wondering.... Why does it claim on the CPU cooler compatibility sheet that it can hold a Noctua NH-U12s and a NH-U14s which are 158mm and 165mm tall respectively, and the Spec-02 only has 157mm capability. This is a serious error and I have found this with other coolers listed as compatible with this case, and furthermore I have noticed similar errors on a number of compatibility charts, this needs to be brought to attention as money and time could be wasted on these incompatible coolers

Any resolutions would be appreciated, Scotty

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Wrong section.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Fixed, thanks. In the future please post this in the part corrections forum.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

sorry about that I didn't even notice a parts correction forum

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube