add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can i change these fans?

angerymob01

64 months ago

So I'm thinking of getting this case: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/enermax-case-eca3280abl This will be my first build and I'm trying to do a black and yellow theme for it. Is it possible to change out those blue fans for yellow ones? (I'm going to put some more yellow ones on the top and back) I'm sure it is possible but is it easy enough for a first time builder to do? Thanks

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Most likely yes however the case does have a blue trim if you look closely.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Any way that is interchangeable? (With relative ease)

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know. I don't have that exact case.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Typical case fan screws used to fasten fans to case.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you ever delt with the that sort of blue trim? If so do you know if its interchangeable?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube