add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

A Micro ATX case with a power supply and under $70

Giga_00

63 months ago

I would like a case that comes with a power supply and is for a micro ATX. All i need is 250 watts. Also, i'd like it to be under $70 as i am on a strict budget. If anyone finds a good case i would be so happy.(Obviously you can see i am new to this)

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 63 months ago
  • 2 points

99% of power supplies that come with cases are junk ready to catch fire at any moment.

I'd recommend checking out the Fractal Core 1000 USB3 (often only $30) and a Corsair CX430 ($30), Corsair CX430m ($40), or EVGA 500B ($30). (Prices are approximated, of course. You should definitely be able to get the case for $30, no problem. The power supply prices vary a little bit more though.)

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks the list you made really helped me out.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube