add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Full Tower Case

isaborders1999

63 months ago

I'm about to get a case for my build and I have been looking at different cases. I like the look of the NZXT Phantom and like the space expandability with the potential for water cooling. But the only thing I don't like is the price. Is there another case that looks good, is expandable, great water cooling, plenty of fans, and is UNDER $100. I tried looking and don't know what is dependable. (Don't mind if is over 100 and it is an exceptional case.) Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Personally I really like the Corsair 760T. It is a great full tower case, allows water cooling if needed and also allows enough room for plenty of upgrading. The only drawback is that it costs a fair bit.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been looking at cases and I keep coming back to this one:http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/arc-series/arc-xl

Not an expert on cases by any means, but hope that might help.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube