add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best case to mod

sirlazuras

63 months ago

I'm looking for a case that has some solid surface area so that I can drill into it and add switches, and room in the case for a Tri-X Sapphire (12.01 inches). Bitfenix cases offer a lot of surface area, too much actually, to the point where a military switch jutting out from the side would be really ugly. So I guess it has to have enough to work with, but not be the main feature. If you guys have any insight into a good case, or suggestions in general, I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

What kind of switches are you wanting to add?

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube