add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Whats you favorite case???

Fattsgalore

63 months ago

Just curious what's every ones favorite case. (no customs/mods) Not necessarily the one you are going to use to build or have built, but your favorite case based on aesthetics alone.

For some reason the Bitfenix Prodigy in Orange is the case that makes me grin from ear to ear every time I see it. Followed closely by NZXT Phantom series in red.

What's yours?

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

Love the modern design and stance of the Corsair 450D

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

i agree the 450d is just stunning

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Parvum Systems S2.0

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I love the aggressive look of the Aerocool Xpredator X3 series.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

The classic Antec 900... to this day still the best airflow case made, I admit cable management sucks with the first couple versions, but was addressed with later versions.

Oh and it looks great too

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

C70

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

As of this very moment, my new D-Frame Mini in black :)

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Just fell in love with the Jonsbo UMX1-2 cases.

http://jonsbo.com/en/products_27_2.html

http://jonsbo.com/en/products_22_3.html

Rosewill imports them as the Legacy MX2 in black and silver. Wish they'd import the anodized red. Wish they'd bring over the UMX1 plus. Looks like the air flow of these cases is pretty bad though, but construction and styling wise they look like something Apple would charge out the pants for.

Those are some classy and mature looking cases.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty nice. Never heard of those before.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

New favorite.

EVGA Hadron

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

H440, 450D, 900D, Carbide 540

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube