add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noctua NH U14s

Cuso

65 months ago

I was wondering is the Noctua NH U14s good and is it close to the performance as the NH D14? I want a small tower heatsink not a big one that will block a lot of my stuff in my case when i need to change things. I just placed my order for the NH U14s but I can cancel it any time. Any tips or answer?

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

If you really want cooling performance without sacrificing room for tall MOSFET heatsinks or tall RAM, go with an AIO liquid cooler.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I had problems with AIO liquid cooled my H80i was damaged when shipped and all the liquid was out of the tube and block I send it in and they sent me one and it was still not working. So one of my buddies give me his H80i just to use till I find a air cooling product. But thanks for the advise.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

OK, fair enough. I just generally like liquid cooling better than air cooling.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube