add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ultra defender case atx mid good for MSI Z97 gaming 5????

albyboy24

63 months ago

i got the case bc its really cheap in TigerDirect and i need to know if i wont have any issues with it.

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

You won't have any issues, but ultra is a pretty bad company. Next time, buy something from Corsair, BitFenix, Fractal Design, NZXT, Phanteks, or another good brand. I wouldn't bet on the case lasting long, or having decent cable management or airflow.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

so should I take it back and find something online here in the site? this one was 49.99 and it was white. I need it white. there is any of those brands you told me in that price range??

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually that was one case that was good from ultra. The reason ultra has a bad reputation is from their really bad power supply history. They have had a history of bad products but this is one of the few that was good. Its all up too you in the end if you want it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube