add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Asrock Fatal1ty z97 Killer or Asus z97-C? + Noctua NH-D14 question

13thNemesis
  • 69 months ago

Hey, I'm new here =)

I'm buying a new PC next month and I'd like to know what's the main difference between those 2 boards and which is "better"?

Also will the Noctua NH-D14 fit WITHOUT interfering with the first PCI 3.0 x16 slot?

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

they are basically the same with minor differences in lan, audio, the asrock also has thunderbolt.

noctua page has a compatibility with motherboards page, both will work perfect, if you need to check any other here is the link

http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=compatibility_gen&products_id=34&lng=en

you're welcome!

• 69 months ago
  • 1 point

Generally, between the two, ASUS has a longer/better history.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube