add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help deciding on a case, have 4 in mind but can't decide

Seanthemex

63 months ago

okay, I'll cut to the chase. I am planning on building a computer some point in the future when my funds aren't so tight and when I can get some good deals on some parts but where I keep on running into trouble is where it comes down to the case. Each have their own pros and cons when doesn't help. It would be nice to have some sort of input on what I should go with.

My choices I have in mind include;

Corsair 330R: I do enjoy almost everything about this case that I've seen with a few complaints. It looks nice and simple which I do enjoy. I am not a fan of the case not coming with grommets but I did find that I could spend the couple of bucks for that easy fix. In addition, I don't like that the door looks kinda cheap and flimsy.

Bitfenix Ghost: This case looks AMAZING. I'm liking a lot of the features that come with this case. My only real qualm with the case is I'm not a fan of the huge power button. Small issue in but it bothers me.

NZXT H2: Liking the features with the fans with contacts on the front and the hot swap bay. Not liking the fan cover for the top and the lack of dust filters for the front and top vents.

NZXT H230:The newest one that I've been looking at. Seems nice but not liking the minimal vents and no dust filter on the front intakes.

Thoughts on which I should go with?

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want that real subtle approach maybe something from Fractal Designs. Maybe a Bitfenix Raider.

But between those 300r with window.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm settled between these four. The Raider does look nice and I'm not really into the R4, Granted it's hands down one of the best silent cases you can get, but case is too big for the space I'm trying to fit

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I looked up the wrong Corsair case...Ha.

From those??? They are all so plain I can't decide. I like stylish cases. Corsair 780T Xigmatek Aquila Phantek Enthoo Evolv NZXT Phantom

...so what ever fits your budget or floats your boat. Not a fan of the Fractal R4 either was thinking an Arc Mini R2.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I prefer simple, minimalistic cases over flashy cases. Thats just me.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube