add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Really like this case, but im afraid it's trash, dont know the brand.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Bitfenix is a reliable brand. They are a case company based in Taipei. This is their entry level case and comes with nice features such as usb3 room for water cooling and wire management choices.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Be warned that cable management may be tough. I've heard of the brand, they seem pretty reliable from other's experiences.

For that price range I would go with a Corsair 300R http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-300r

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I was kind of looking for window...I really like this one. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/bitfenix-case-bfcsnb150wwwbsp

Many people think that you should skimp out on a case, but honestly I dont think you should do that.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Skimping is relative... Some people say $70 is absurd costs, I put it at $100+, others $150... That said, a $2k+ build might as well have an expensive luxury case, but there's no point in slapping a $600 build into a $150 case.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Well my build altogether is going to be about 1000$, I'm using it for gaming. A lot of the money will go towards the video card, but I really want a nice looking case (White case, window) the window is almost mandatory for me, maybe not the white.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

The 300R is the best busget case IMO. I would personally go for a good case with good airflow+cable management than visuals.It wouldn't be skimping on a case at all.

According to reviews there's a good amount of space for cable management in the case you just posted. If you like the visuals and don't mid paying more, go for it.

Just read newegg reviews (from owners which most of the time reliable) and watch a couple youtube videos.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345011

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I really like it. Im glad I had a person like you confirm that it's a great case.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't claim nor confirm it being a great case, just do some simple research.

You obviously like it and won't be swayed so...

• 62 months ago
  • -1 points

Screw budget case, really you have to look at it constantly, its not to much harder to pay a little extra so it looks awesome while working. I'd never buy a case that was funcional but fugly like that 300r

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

in my opinion bitfenix is pretty good

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Bitfenix is a pretty decent brand, I'd put them on par with cooler master or Antec. Not the same quality as Phanteks, NZXT, Fractal, or Corsair, but still far from bad.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I've received my Bitfenix Shinobi Window yesterday. Waiting for the gtx 970 to be back in stock and my PSU to arrive and it'll be ready to be assembled. Bitfenix doesn't make "trashy" products. You might wan't to consider either the shinobi or if you wan't a more "budget friendly" case, perhaps you could take a look at the new Neos which is available in windowed version and in various colours. http://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-Computer-BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP-White-Purple/dp/B00KRZVMD2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413580469&sr=1-1&keywords=bitfenix+neos+window

I didn't check their exact specs now to compare, just wanted to show you some other options. Though the Comrade looks cool too, I think. PCPP uses a non windowed version for a build here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARbcSGyRaDI I'm curious how will you decide. I don't think that you can go wrong either way.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Well it depends what you mean by "budget friendly"

I don't want to spend more than 100$ on a case. I was looking to spend about 80-90 dollars on a case. However, I want it looking nice. That's why I like the shinobi.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't have to convince me. I love the shinobi :D Even though some other Bitfenix cases are looking cool too, for example if I'd want a budget machine I'd consider the Neos, which is only around 30 pounds and 45 in windowed version. I call that budget friendly and in the US it is much cheaper. Meanwhile the shinobi window is around 65 pounds (100+ USD). If you are on tight budget you probably wont buy parts to match their colour etc so I'm not sure window is even that good option, I haven't seen your part choices. If you like a case try and search reviews, videos on youtube (hardwarecanucks/linustechtips has quite a few case review videos) You might find the perfect one for your needs, good luck!

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

how's the cable management behind the side panel? Have you measured the space?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm waiting for the 970 and PSU to arrive, it isn't built yet. I can check it for you but most reviewers said there is plenty of space there.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Im going with that case as well i was unsure but then i saw that Phillip used it and that changed my opinion and it looks sweet as well and that's a plus.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

A [different] case by that brand was actually featured here. https://pcpartpicker.com/blog/47/bitfenix-colossus-micro-build

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube