add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best CPU cooler??

hummerh1

64 months ago

I am looking for the best CPU cooler for hard-core gaming. I will be using an i5 4690k overclocked to about 4.5Ghz. My budget is $60. Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello again,

Some excellent coolers are:

Liquid: High performance. More moneys.

• 64 months ago
  • 2 points

Its you again :D Thanks for all the great recommendations! You have helped me so much with my build. Do any of those liquid coolers have LED lights? I'm a sucker for flashy parts lol

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

The air coolers, not so much. The N520 looks very nice but no lights.

The AiO Coolers have their own individual logo on the water blocks. That's as flashy as they get. Unless you throw on some LED lights for the radiator.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

:) well i can show you what the corsair h55 looks like with blue shining onto it. check out my build n take a look at the pics http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/yGxYcf

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

Wow, that looks like a nice build

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

so do u think u will get the h55 or have u decided on something else?

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

I think I will get a Hyper 212 Evo, then when I decide I want to overclock I will buy an h55.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

From frostytech, it looks like the 120v beats the H80i which I would assume is better than the H60.

http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2744&page=6

I got mine on sale for $30, and with the what you save you could add another fan with all kinds of LEDs

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Cooler Master V8 GTS. My 8320 runns at 4,42GHz (max.about 4,7Ghz). In tests he is not the best but in the upper class...He is not the quietest but he has nice red leds when you like that. But be carrfull, he is a real monster, so you have to look that your case is big enouth! ;-)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube