add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA and SeaSonic

TwinkieBolt
  • 66 months ago

I'm reaching the end if the component selection process on my first build, and I can't seem to decide between the EVGA supernova g2 at 89.99 or the seasonic g series at 69.99. Both are the 750w gold versions. Any thoughts for me would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 3 points

I'd go with the Seasonic

• 66 months ago
  • 2 points

Both are good. Seasonic makes great stuff, and that specific Evga is great also. I'd get the cheaper of the 2 which for once is not the evga (looks like full price, and it's USUALLY on sale for alot less)

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Both are great. Just grab whichever is cheaper.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Even though I am building my first PC I have own a lot of prebuilts and I like Seasonic. There power supplies are made really well and they seem to use quality materials putting together there units.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

The G2 is probably the best value right now. See if you can find a review of the Seasonic and see what's said about it. You might find that the G2 is better built. I betcha that both are good units tho.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube