add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 8.1 for free?

nomissiir
  • 68 months ago

Is there any way to get windows 8.1 for free or very cheap? Because I want to spend more money on my computer and not on my OS. And I dont want Linux

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 3 points

There are crack installers, but those aren't, well, how you say... legal, really, so I wouldn't do that if I were you. So your best bet would probably be to try and find someone selling an unused key or something on eBay or Amazon and get an .iso image of the internet to use with your key. Other than that, you should probably buy it at a store or online or ask your friends if they know anyone who has a copy of Windows 8 they don't need. Hope that helps.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thank you

• 68 months ago
  • 3 points

Also, if you happen to be a student you could see if your school has DreamSpark or at very least you can get the student discount and buy it for $70 instead of $90.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

As said can try with with crack but its illegal better try with cheap selling that could help you.

• 68 months ago
  • 0 points

I don't know if your familiar with a site called 'G2A'. They provide cheap Windows keys. A few of my buddies have purchased games from them. They are a legitimate site I can confirm. A lot of YouTuber's recommend them. Hope this helped! www.g2a.com

• 63 months ago
  • 0 points

Becareful with the site "GTA" aka www.gta.com.

Those games are too cheap to be legit in my opinion,I would be weary giving them you CC number.

I would ask the company's of those games if the site is legal or not before you buy from it.

P.S. I doubt very much you can get a legit version of Windows 8.1 from anywhere.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube