add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Colours!

difficult

62 months ago

I have put in the SHARKOON T9 Value MicroATX Mid Tower Case for my case but there are 5 different colors and there is no pictures for it for me. There are 5 all called the same but they are different prices, How do i know what color is which?

Thanks

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/search/?q=SHARKOON+T9+Value

Note the unique ID at the end of the name.

Click on each one and look at the color. Says things like Blue/Black and Green/Black.

Be sure that unique ID corrilates to the one you order so you are sure you get the color you want.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube