add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CM Storm Enforcer or NZXT H440? Please help me decide!

althebudderman

61 months ago

Cannot decide between the CM Storm Enforcer and the NZXT H440. Opinions or other suggestions?

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT H440 does look like a cracking build amd will be the case I go for in my new build. Very quiet, easy to use, and amazing cable management system! Also looks very good without the optical drive bay which i like. Only small downside is the airflow but that shouldn't put you off buying it as the top of the case has room for liquid cooling!

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks for the opinion, I have a lot of thinking to do cuz someone else recommended the CM.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

the H440 has better cable management by the looks of it and to me looks better. put the right fans in and airflow wouldnt be a problem

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, thanks for the opinion!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube