add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please Help!!! How do i install windows for the first time in a new PC???

albyboy24
  • 67 months ago

Im building my own pc, my question is how do i install windows for the first time? What do i have to do? I go first to the Bios and do it boot by the CD drive? Little help!!!

Comments

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Put the CD in the the optical drive, then go into BIOS and set the CD drive to boot first. Then follow the on-screen instructions.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point
  • Read the mobo manual thoroughly since other settings should also be made prior to OS installation attempt. Memory timings, voltage, drive setting (AHCI/IDE/PATA)...
  • To enter the CMOS/BIOS menu, key needed to be pressed should be in your mobo manual. Standard mobos typically use the Delete key.
  • Plenty of tutorials available in the net. e.g. For Windows 7, How to Install Windows 7 for Beginners
  • 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Try this easy steps

1.To begin Windows 7 from an establishment plate or USB glimmer drive

2.Turn on your machine, embed the Windows 7 establishment plate or USB glimmer drive, and after that turn off your machine.

3.Restart your machine.

4.Press any key when provoked to do in this way, and after that take after any directions that show up.

5.At the point when the Install Windows page shows up, click Install now to start the establishment process or click Repair your machine to get to framework recuperation alternatives.

6.Take after the directions.

[comment deleted]
  • 67 months ago
  • 1 point

So you can install windows via usb? My school has windows 8.1 for 11 bucks via download, could I burn the iso from the download to a usb and then onto my new build?

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

So you can install windows via usb?

Yes. Plenty of tutorials online.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube