add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

They are both tier three, three year warranties, bronze, 500 watt PSU's. The only difference in that the Corsair model is semi modular. For components that similar, I'd just go with the one that you like more, out of personal preference or aesthetic taste

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Which one do you like better

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the EVGA G1, and the cables that I'm not using do get in the way and make it look messy. Your graphics card doesn't require the extra cables that will come with the G1, so I would go with the Corsair. The green writing might conflict with the case color scheme however.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thx

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube