add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
LOL_ITZ_A_RROGG

63 months ago

Which build is more suited for recording and streaming intensive games at high graphics settings?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/69ssjX

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/F67ZGX .

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

The i7 build, purely because of the i7. Although I'm not sure if you can stream games with AMD cards, unless they have their own streaming software. I'm only aware of Shadowplay for nVidia cards atm.

If you are going to use shadowplay, I'd recommend getting this MSI 970

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

xplit is a good streming program

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, right. In that case, the 290 should do equally as well as the 970 in some cases, but will be able to play any game at 1080p easily.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

the 970 is just out of my price rage

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

That's why I said that the 290 will do fine.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

thx for all the advice

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Well since your in the UK the 970 is out, but i think the i7 is a good investment due to the hyperthreading. It allows more headroom for the CPU while your gaming. You can stream and game. It will also render video well if you ever decide to start making edited videos instead of live streams.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

i intend to record for you tube before i stream

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

a few months after i build it, i am going to add a h100i, if i build the i7 one

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube