add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CPU Cooler for my Gaming Rig

PCPickerN00B

63 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/YWfCgs

This is the build I really want to get. I want it to be quiet and cool. The NZXT Kraken X61 looks very good, however it seems that it is very costly, so I was wondering if any of you could suggest an alternative cooler? It must be predominantly black to suit the theme and be able to cool the CPU very well and quietly (and should be able to do this with an overclock to about 4.4). I really want to cut the cost though, as this build is very expensive at the moment.

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 0 points

one of this should do the job

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler £64.90 @ Amazon UK
CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler £74.72 @ CCL Computers
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available £139.62
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-22 19:36 GMT+0000
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube