add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Firestarter113

63 months ago

Hello there my PC building colleagues!

I have recently started a new build in which I want to spend around $5800. I will be using this build for gaming, and some other things, but mainly gaming. So here is my question: does anyone have an opinion/concern/warning/suggestion on a component, or the whole of my PC build?

\/\/\/ Link \/\/\/ http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Firestarter113/saved/w3Zqqs

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't see any problems, solid build. I would recommend the Intel 5960X for a pc in that price range, and try to spend a bit less on other components. But if you'd rather spend less on the CPU and more on other components, go for it. This thing should run max settings easily in any game (maybe you'll dip below 80 fps on the most demanding games if you run at 4K on max settings). Other then that, great build!

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the compliments on the build! I would love to get that CPU, but I rather spend it on better graphics cards, and get the 5930K, for 500 less and stay at the $5800 mark.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube