add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$1000 build first timer

IG007PL

63 months ago

What do you guys think of this: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/IG007PL/saved/rt8xFT The main purpose of this build will be gaming and some content creation that where the 8 cores if the cpu come in and the GTX 970, will probably adding another one for SLI in the future. I probably will be switching the MOBO to a different one so it looks kind of good with the rest of the build (black or red) if you have any suggestions please tell me. So if you would change anything ar add anything or have any thoughts tell me.

Thanks

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't want to get a fater HDD so it's quiet and the 240 ssd will be nedded for all my applications. And about the 700's series so it goes rike this right? 700's is better at content creation but slover at gaming and the 900's series will be the opposite? Thanks for Help

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

So 700's will be better at both gaming and video editiong ?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube