add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
SpazMarine6531

62 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/SpazMarine6531/saved/kBcypg

I have some parts already as you can see just have to buy the motherboard, ram and cpu cooler to get it running. The ram I'll be getting at bestbuy since I have $70 from reward zone and I'll be price matching newegg at $146 so I'll get it for about $76. After that I'll get a 1TB western digital black drive and plan on getting the Phanteks Evolv case but for time being using my old coolermaster wavemaster case. Still not sure what cooler I'll be going with pry have to go with AIO water cooling unit do to the ram being tall. Also for the GPU I will be upgrading that when funds are available also.

What do you guys think?

Eventually when I have the money this will a military theme resembling the Marine Corps F/A-18D's I worked on for paint and few other things then full water cooling but all in do time.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Looking for input what do you all think?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube