add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Enthoo Pro VS R4 VS 450D

hummerh1

61 months ago

I will be buying my parts very soon and I can't decide between these three cases: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Corsair Obsidian 450D; Fractal Design define R4. I will be using a Gigabyte g1 gtx 970, which is 312mm long. Im pretty sure it will fit in all of these cases. All help is welcome.

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 3 points

I went with the Pro. Best case I've ever worked with. Shroud over the PSU, filters on the front, top, and bottom (all removable and washable). It is a little bigger than the 450D but is it also much better designed. Almost everything is assembled using screws as opposed to rivets. So should you needs change, you can remove drive cages or whatever without having to make modifications to the case.

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

Enthoo Pro easily. Hardware canucks couldn't fine a single thing wrong with it.

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

I agree. Especially at this price point. It is an amazing deal for $99

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

I just checked my local store and they have a Fractal R4 with window in stock. If I were to get an enthoo Pro I would have to order it online and pay shipping since I'm not in the US. After all of that, the R4 will be the same price. Which should I get?

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

The Pro. No reservations.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds good, thanks :D

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

But if for whatever reason I can't get the Enthoo pro, is the R4 a good plan B?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube