add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first build! Mid range gaming PC

Tentons01

63 months ago

Hey guys! After hours and hours of research each day (and with help from a few friends) I have created my very first build! I have just got finished ordering all the parts needed and was wondering if I could get some feedback on what you guys think (: I'm pretty sure some of you will think getting the MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition was a waste of $50 which I could have used on something else.. But it was shiny and I like shiny :3

I had a budget of $1650 but I wanted to save a bit of money in case I needed it for return shipping on defective hardware or in case I figure out something to add on later

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hhQQhM

After I get this built I'll post my completed build specs and benchmarks along with pictures

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Just thought of something.. I got Far Cry 4 when I ordered my GPU so I think that makes up for the $50 extra :D

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I dont see a GPU... :/

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

It's marked as a custom part.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, I added it to the list before it was added to this site. ill see if i can change it EDIT: fixed! changed the link as well

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Should I wait until cyber monday or black Friday to get a monitor? I just want a basic 1080p 22 inch or so (:

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube