add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
bly2000

63 months ago

I am helping my friend with another build and we need another parts list this is what I have come up with so far. When editing keep in mind that the color scheme is red and black and the price needs to stay around $1000. Also we are not solid but we kind of like the case. This build will be used for video editing, gaming, light cad work, and streaming. Finally if you change the case it needs to be compatible with water cooling since we will upgrade to that later. Thanks in advance.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dYpsjX

Comments

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube