add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First PC build + Feedback please [Gaming PC]

StevensCruz

63 months ago

I have come up with this list. If there is any way to get the price to go down without affecting the build in a big way please leave it in the comments. All feedback is appreciated.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/StevensCruz/saved/gfdJ7P

Best Regards, Stevens

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't mind spending the money on it. I'd rather get a newer and improved version. Thanks for the feedback.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Wouldn't the fans keep the PC cool? And I don't plan on just gaming on the PC but video editing and rendering and all that. How is the mobo, is there a better one in this price range maybe a little more ... Thanks for the feedback .

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I plan on adding another video card in SLI later on. Btw how is the graphic card now? Will it do a good job? And I understand the fan situation. But for the PC it self I have decided to make it white and blue.

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Just saw the mobo swap you made.. I want a really strong mobo that will be amazing . I don't mind going up to 200$ on a really nice mobo.

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I do plan to OC. But I don't know how. I would like to take as much advantage of what the system can do.

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

How are the changes ?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/StevensCruz/saved/gfdJ7P

And would you mind directing me there ?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube