add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Opinions for my build

Soarin

63 months ago

So, let's get this off fast. I'm pretty new to water cooling but I've built multiple computers before. But I don't have large budget and I want to have something that'll last me a while. My build link is the computer I've been working on. Is there any wasted money here? I've already got the ram and HDD. If there's wasted money, please tell me. Is there better parts out there for the money? Or what are your general opinions/suggestions?

Thanks!

Also if I were to name it, what would it be?

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

Why do you have so much cooling lol. Your build is like 2/3 computer and 1/3 cooling. This build is not great for the price. even if it'll run games on max settings, you could do the same for half as much. I think the isane amount of cooling is what really hurts this build. YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH. get an $100 cpu cooler, maybe take out one of the case fans(not necessary though), and take out all the stuff u have at the bottom. This will provide you with all the cooling you need to like $300 less. Sorry if I sound like a dingus, but I hope I helped(: Good luck with your build!

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

I saw that I had too much cooling, but I plan to attach a gpu block and add it to the loop. That's why I have a lot of cooling. But for the fans, that's for my case and I might add my case fans as my radiator fans. Our grab some static pressure fans somewhere our of my garage.

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

Also you can get double the ssd for 15 extra bucks(link below). I do think that if your into gameing the amd r9 series is AWESOME. Not only does it come with 3 free triple a games, it's also a really great card. Thumb up man.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A1ZTZOG/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687742&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00378KHV4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1K3T3X4MQAPPR5DDCW8F

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I've looked at that ssd but I'm afraid I'd miss out on that sale by the time I come back to it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube