add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

first PC build about a 800 budget

Husky2006

62 months ago

i think i have my final setup of what im going to build, just wanted any opinions on it before i order the parts because im not 100% sure of what im doing because this is my first build, so thanks for any advice. im going to be playing games like CSGO and minecraft, and streaming to twitch, is this good for those or do i need something different

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Husky2006/saved/3YpD4D

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice build, but there are improvements to be made like do you really need a $100 case?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vr2cNG

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you have a good build that will play the games you are interested in very well. However, with streaming you'll prob see a minor change as you're already above high settings for those games. If you want to save money get an h model motherboard over the z as you don't plan on overclocking with that CPU, 1600 ram all that is needed, and that case definitely has room for some money saving.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

i was just getting the case because i liked the design of it and i am just planning on using for many future builds and upgrades. what kind of i7 should i look into if i am able to expand the budget?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube