add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can Someone Recommend Me A PSU For My Needs?

ICONICx12
  • 82 months ago

Hello! I am planning my first computer build and I am going to have a blue color scheme, the only problem is that I can't find a good, reliable PSU that is blue or a neutral color like black. My budget is $850 and here is the rest of my build-

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ICONICx12/saved/1uYc

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I appreciate you leaving plenty of room in the budget. I think Seasonic's SSR-550RM will serve you very solidly: it's got plenty of power, is modular, is highly efficient and reliable, is black, and is currently priced very competitively at $80.

I've got one myself, and am quite pleased with it. Some of the cables seem a bit short, but they should be just fine in the Arc Midi.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I was actually looking at that PSU, but I am new to the PC Gaming world and I don't really know which brands I should trust or not, so thank you!

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Seasonic is one of the top names in power supplies, and I would put Super Flower and Delta right up there with them. But nobody's perfect, and every manufacturer screws up sometimes - it's best to always check reviews of specific models rather than brands.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Good to know, thanks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube