add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

HELP! Can't find PSU for FT03 Mini

FudderMucker
  • 82 months ago

Does anyone know of an alternative to the 450W Silverstone Strider SFX 80+ Gold Certified?

I can't seem to find anywhere selling an SFX PSU powerful enough to run a GTX 770 on an FT03 Mini.

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Where have you looked? Is there any reason you don't want the Silverstone?

The only other SFX power supplies I can see are the Silverstone 450W Bronze and some sub-350W Seasonics and Sparkles.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I can only find the bronze and its not enough for the 770. Can't find the Gold.

The others are too small hence my issue. I've seen Titan FT03 minis but surely 450w is not what they are using?

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, the FT03 mini doesn't seem to be listed on pcpp so it's making my like a misery lol

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Just found the gold on Scan. My bad :)

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

No, on the UK site it's not

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm, well the part is obviously in the system. Can you link to a retailer page or two?

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know about Titan, but the 770 is essentially a refined 680, which 450W would be capable of powering.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube