add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Recommendations on CPU/MOBO/RAM/STORAGE to replace older Dell Foxconn parts.

Enclavet

63 months ago

Just looking to upgrade my old PC that was running with Dell Foxconn CPU/MOBO/RAM/STORAGE. Recently my computer started having problems with the HDD, then a vacation later I get black screen and no beeps.

Looking to get all the juice out of my 660ti, stream/record pc and console games but I don't need to have the latest and greatest as I figured it'd bottleneck with my older card. How many HDDs would I need to get so I'm insured from my primary HDD breaking? SSD to load windows 7 home and games. Recommendations on capture cards would be appreciated too!

Preferences on brands would be intel i7 cpu and asus mATX mobo as they look to have the most user friendly bios interface.

Flexible budget.

Thanks!

Does anyone think I should replace my older non-modular PSU? pcpartpicker

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube