add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The Red Queen (Final Build)

MissAlice

63 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MissAlice/saved/zyVLrH

Hello Everyone,

After reading over and thinking about the various suggestions and feedback I've gotten from members of the community, I've decided that I will make this build my POTENTIAL finalized build. I will attempt to acquire all the necessary parts over the holidays and over the next couple of months.

I just want to see what you all think about this particular build.

Thanks!

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

People do it all the time but with that said I'd be wary of building over an extended period of time.

Though it is uncommon to get faulty components brand new. It's still common enough. You may be stuck with something DOA and having to deal with the manufacturer rather then a retailer since assembly and discovery of the faulty component was past the retailers window for returns.

Retailers care more about customer service than the manufacturer. Dealing with some manufactures can be a pain.

As for the build. Looks like an adequate gaming machine that'll be assisting in the slaying of Goblins and Orks for years to come...

[comment deleted]
  • 63 months ago
  • 1 point

agreed. still looks good.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube