add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can someone give me an opinion on this Gaming PC parts list?

K-Nine

62 months ago

Hey guys, im building a Gaming PC soon and id like someone to look over the parts, thanks. http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/K-Nine/saved/VzRnTW

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

Couple of suggestions:

Since you have a good motherboard for overclocking, you might as well spring for the 4690k instead of the 4590. Even on a $30 Hyper 212 EVO it can over clock quite nicely. Or skip the extra cooler and run it at stock until you can get an aftermarket cooling setup.

Some people will say that the CS series of PSUs aren't any good, but it's hard to go wrong with an 80+ Gold PSU from a reputable brand.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have any budget left for aftermarket cooling so I'm only getting that motherboard for the future and is there any other PSUs you would recommend, thanks

• 62 months ago
  • 2 points

The CSM is fine. It's just some people will tell you otherwise.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube