add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Could this system play Arma 3 on Ultra and stream ie Twitch

Rab_Maxie

62 months ago

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Rab_Maxie/saved/3qWJ7P

This will be my first rig which I'll building myself haven't played pc's since the late 90's early 00's. I have watched tons of reviews on the X99 platform and the new Intel chips but i haven't seen anyone stress test the likes of Arma 3. As its more intensive than Battlefield 4 and the main task I would like to achieve is playing Arma on high/ultra settings and also streaming ie Twitch on the same rig instead of have two separate rigs. I would like to also achieve well over 60fps if not 80fps plus and not needing to upgrade this Pc for quite a number of years to come.

Any comments would be well appreciated.

Many Thanks for reading this

Rab

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Pegotico thanks for the Arma/Bf4 requirements but that's not what I'm asking. I'm looking to know will a single computer such as my list cope with playing Arma at maximum settings and stream without a problem.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought that you looking at the recommended requirements and seeing that your build is waaaaaaaaay over those that by deduction it would be a yes. 2 980's is overkill so you should be fine for some years. You could also get probably double the ram if you go with another brand, simple corsair platinum is overpriced.. Nothing against corsair as I love their products and have some of them, my ram and my cooler are all corsair.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

It will definitely be able to stream Arma 3. I am not sure that you will be able to get 80 fps on Ultra or High settings though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube