add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$2000 Gaming Build Opinions Wanted

Adorza

63 months ago

What are you posting about?

I need help/opinions building my first computer. I don't know a whole lot about different parts and funcionality, so I'm pretty much just going off videos, what people say, other builds and listening to pcpartpicker if it tells me my parts won't work. So any and all input is highly appreciated.

What do you want it to do?

I want to be able play most games at high settings, I do NOT want to overclock, and I want the ability to graphic design or video edit. I also would like this build to last me awhile without having to upgrade much.

What's your budget?

I'd like to stick around 2k but I am flexible if it's really worth it.

What do you have so far?

So here is my build I've put together so far. I'd like any input or if there is anything I should change.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Adorza/saved/#savedbuild_1588367

Thanks! -Adorza

Comments

• 63 months ago
  • 2 points

If you can spend a little more on the processor and get the 5930k it will allow you to get more PCI lanes to take full advantage of both gpus.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube