add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Advice on my $1,100 build.

Armani

63 months ago

Link to build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/7bRZGX

Hi guys,

So far after researching for about 30 hours, I have came up with the build above.

I have few questions.

I don't understand the difference between Z97 and Z87, and H87 and H97's.. Which motherboard should I get?

I am not looking to overclock, so should i get a cpu with K at the end with anticipation to overclock in few years time or?

Also can someone give me a good link to a better PSU perhaps?

Also can someone provide me with ways to cut down the price on this build a bit? Because I am $100 above budget.

I went with i7 so that I don't need to upgrade to i7 in 2 years down the line. Also I believe this build can run for 4-5 years right?

Basically I need the above questions answered please,

Thanks in Advance,

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube