add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair CX600M or GS600?

Austn
  • 82 months ago

I was wondering which PSU is the best? I really want to get the GS600 to match my blue/black build color scheme as it has the blue lettering and trim/blue LED. For some reason though it doesn't get very good user reviews overall and I'm not quite sure why (non of the GS models seem too). Technically, it should be better than the CX model, correct? But the CX model gets better user reviews (maybe just because it's modular?). The case that I have has an area for you to shove the cables behind the motherboard in, so non-modularity (a word?) isn't really an issue for me (this is my first build, but I think I'll manage).

Anyone have any opinions on the two? I really want to get the GS version, but not sure if I'll regret it.

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Aust, its a hard choice.

not because its complicated but because personal preference is huge.

But, if you read some of the reviews on the GS you will note that the main complaints are about its actual performance.

as much as it is pretty id advise te CX

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube