61 months ago
I'm looking to build my first PC - http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MitchTJones/saved/QcFYcf I'm looking for a good full-tower case that is compatible with all of my parts. I currently have the Corsair 730T, and it seems to be everything I'm looking for, but I'm not a big fan of the look or the price tag. I'm looking for a case that fits these criteria and I can't seem to find one.
- Compatibility - http://pcpartpicker.com/user/MitchTJones/saved/QcFYcf & must work well with top-mounted Corsair H100i
- Size - around 564mm x 246mm x 568mm, no taller
- Design - not over-the-top ("over-the-top" example - http://www.aerocool.us/gt/gt-s.html) but not too simplistic.
- Air flow - I consider the Corsair 730T to be the minimum for airflow, and I plan to replace the case fans with Noctua NF-F12s or LEPA BOL-12P-Rs
- Features - at least 2 USB 3.0 ports, at least 3-4 2.5" drive bays, and at least 3-4 3.5" drive bays
- Price - Under $100, but may go up to $130 if the case is really worth it.
Thank you so much in advance!
Edit - I know it seems like I'm being a bit too picky with all of these criteria and I have already rejected 2 out of my 3 replies, but I feel like the case is one of the most important aspects of a PC, it's what makes your PC look good, dictates how easy it is to build and upgrade your PC, and I consider it a huge part of building a PC, so I'm very interested in getting the right one.