add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Motherboard confusion.

Jastrick97

62 months ago

This is my first build. I don't understand where my hdmi and usbs will be. Also I would like a wifi capable motherboard built in.. Any recommendation?

Or any other concerns with my build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Jastrick97/saved/N79wrH

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

In that motherboard price range I dont think you have wifi onboard, but it's really unnecessary. A usb wifi or even a PCI if you want to be sure you take the most of your network.

Your hdmi will come out of your GPU, but you also have one on your motherboard to get the graphics from the intel. You have usb ports on the motherboard IO and probably some in the front or top of the case.

Google is your best friend

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

yes definety

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

go for z97 chip set mob

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube