add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will this cooler go with this motherboard?

sirlazuras

62 months ago

This cooler vs this mobo.

It says it is compatible, but I can't shake the feeling that the cooler isn't a "snap on". All the pictures I've seen show it not having the hardware for it.

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I have that same motherboard on one of my builds and I try installing the prolimatech Samuel 17 and the problem I had was that the only way it would fit was lightly pushing the ram which I didn't like. The BIG Shuriken 2 Rev. B has a design that I think might fit (but this is just pure speculation). This guy used the Scythe Kozuti

http://www.overclock.net/t/1447382/very-small-htpc-quad-core-build-with-photos

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, I guess it will fit (more or less). Now, the better question is will the cooler allow a GPU card to fit?

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

what cpu or APU are you planning on using with this board?

Honestly I wouldn't know..

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

I've used that cooler before, and I would definitely say that it would fit on that mobo.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube