add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Xfx, overlock to 1.11ghz

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. not looking to overclocking yet because i cant really afford the extra cooling... i'd rather do it at a later date and have the better components to over cloch with first.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh ok well you can overlock it to at least 1.3 without any issues and if you don't change it back, because 1.0ghz is enough but not in a couple months

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

sorry, what do you mean when you say 1ghz wont be enough??

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Well it's kind of a slow clock speed for the gpu but it's fine for gaming I suppose.

[comment deleted]
  • 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank. not looking at overclocking YET but will in future. the XFX and Sapphire arae the same price but i need to look at a different case for the XFX because the case says it supports 29.5mm and the card is 29.5 ... i cant do it just in case any problems... much rather have the gap.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube